Fire Damage Removal of Albertville Properties
If your business takes on fire damage, you can expect to stop operations for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they frequently focus on the heat and flames but ash and fumes can stick around the property much longer. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
The professionals with Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Albertville offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Albertville area.
The Paul Davis Method
- Help arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your organization does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water caused by quenching the fire
- We can renew any portion of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the job correctly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically easy to restore for our experts and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Albertville if fire damage and smoke strike your building.