Recovering Anderson Businesses
For businesses, healing after fire damage can be a long and pricey task. Fire can rip apart a property, but additional damage from smoke and soot can remain long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Anderson area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and smoke
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough removal your damaged inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional methods designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the fire
- We can rebuild any section of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation used to keep out mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team can get your commercial property back to its feet. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged inventory or furniture is usually easy to restore for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.