Baileyton Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your business sustains fire damage, you can expect to cease operations for months and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can remain for years after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can stay in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
The experts at Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Baileyton region.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Green techniques for cleaning soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Sanitation, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Thorough removal your harmed inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Elimination of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – when a serious area of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Baileyton Paul Davis is Here for You
We can bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the items inside your business to their original condition. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will help with the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.