Fire Damage Recovery for Elkmont Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and stop work for months after. When people consider fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself however soot and fumes can stick around the area years after. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years to come
The professionals from Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage too. Across the Elkmont region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- We appear onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Smoke odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a significant part of your business was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to prevent mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the restoration properly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is typically simple to revive for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Elkmont Paul Davis. Our Elkmont franchise are available to assist.