Saving Lexington Businesses
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey process. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are just part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Lexington area.
The Paul Davis Edge
- Assistance arrives fast and is available any time
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Green techniques for cleaning soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged items or fixtures in your building
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional methods designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the fire
- We can renew any section of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Lexington Paul Davis is Here for You
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience means quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed items or furniture is usually simple to restore for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our business help yours. Call Paul Davis of Lexington if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.