Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Huntsville, AL
Sanitize the surfaces in your commercial space in the Huntsville, AL, area with help from Paul Davis. COVID-19 is a legitimate danger to public safety and we’re doing our part to help you protect your business by offering professional decontamination services. During this national and international pandemic crisis, Paul Davis is in an exclusive situation to offer the extensive cleaning services our community needs to stay safe.
Maintaining Safety for Your Commercial Space or Managed Commercial Property
Your safety and the safety of our employees is always the top priority at Paul Davis, and this hasn’t faltered with this pandemic. In regard to the viral pandemic, the team at Paul Davis is paying close attention to updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical experts. We can verify that we take the necessary measures for everyone’s health and safety.
We Take the Precautions for You
We aim to keep you and your loved ones safe, especially as we’re all going through the implications of the coronavirus pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in the Huntsville, AL, area consist of:
- Sanitizing your building by properly applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved against the most common viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the most advanced techniques in industry-standard cleaning to deliver the finest results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative service that cleans and covers walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For objects that undergo a lot of touching such as desks, telephones, technological equipment, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted measures for validated cases of coronavirus. This is a extensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to clean your facility.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
In the interest of keeping everyone safe, you can assist us with things too. Prior to us coming over, you can talk about any concerns you have or even ask us to take special measures. Please let us know if anyone has been dealing with health issues like cold or flu symptoms. We’re familiar with sanitizing and applying disinfectants, it’s just a part of our job. We have the tools to remove viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens, so you can rely on us to make your building clean and safe.