Fire Damage Removal for Ardmore Properties
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you will probably need to stop production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they often think of the fire itself however ash and smoke can hang around the property years after. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Ardmore performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Ardmore region.
The Paul Davis Method
- Assistance arrives quickly and is ready any time
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or fixtures in your building
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Contact Paul Now
We know how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed items or furniture is often easy to revive for our professionals and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Ardmore Paul Davis. Our Ardmore service masters are available to assist.