Recover from a Fire in Ardmore
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can turn into a long and pricey task. When folks think of fire damage, they often think of the heat and flames but soot and smoke may stay around the area years after. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may stay in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Ardmore region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough removal your damaged items, tools and additional contents inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We will renew any section of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
We know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the task effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.