Fire Damage Recovery for Fayetteville Properties
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your business and stop production for months following. Fire can scorch a building, but additional damage from fumes and soot can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
The professionals at Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Fayetteville offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Fayetteville area.
How We Assist You
- Help arrives fast and is available 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or fixtures in your business
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional methods designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the flames
- We can rebuild any area of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
We can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined goods or furniture is often easy to restore for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, we will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your business.