Saving Hampshire Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt work for months following. Fire can scorch a building, but other damage from smoke and soot can stay for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years to come
The professionals from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Hampshire area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly methods for sanitation soot and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your company does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other methods designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the fire
- Rebuilding – when a significant part of your commercial property was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Davis Now
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating a fire can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the job correctly the first time. Harmed goods or furniture is often simple to restore for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, we will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Hampshire if fire damage and smoke strike your business.