Paul Davis for Mount Pleasant
If your company sustains fire damage, you can expect to cease work for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional harm from fumes and ash may remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
The specialists with Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Mount Pleasant performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Mount Pleasant area.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available any time
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Earth friendly methods for sanitation ash and other residue from fire damage
- Sanitation, smoky odor elimination and air purification
- Careful removal your burnt items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – when a significant part of your business was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Today
We can restore your business back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration effectively the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to restore the goods inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Mount Pleasant if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.