Paul Davis for Winchester
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your business and halt production for months following. When people think of fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself however ash and smoke can stick around the property years after. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Winchester area.
The Paul Davis Edge
- Assistance comes quickly and is ready 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other debris caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or equipment inside your building
- Moisture removal – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a large area of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined goods or furniture is often easy to renew for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Let our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.